Rambler's Top100 counter.list.ru
Внимание! Это архив форума трейдеров и инвесторов. Информация о брокерах, банках и дилинговых центрах. Торговля акциями на биржах США (NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX). Форекс. Торговые системы. Фундаментальный и технический анализ. Money management. А вход на новый форум здесь.

Финансовая информация для частных лиц

Дополнение

Написано DMTR | Tue, Dec 7 at 02:52am:

В ответ на: вопрос о лукавом E*Trade posted by DMTR on Tue, Dec 7 at 02:16am:

Привожу ответ на мое возмущенное письмо касательно "мать вашу, почему не заполнятете?!". Все они фиксируют, когда надо:-)

I am showing that your order was placed at 8:50 AM EST, 40 minutes prior to the market open. The confirmation that came back from the Market Maker was posted to E*Trade at 9:57 AM EST. I also show that your order was filled at 70 5/8. I am not showing any changes of price in relation to order 496.

For further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-786-2575, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or go to http://www.etrade.com and visit our Learning Center. You can access the learning center by clicking on the "help" button located on the E*TRADE banner at the top of each page. The Learning Center provides detailed instructions, definitions, and services to assist you in navigating your E*TRADE account.

Sincerely,

Steve Sawyer
E*TRADE Customer Service

Все ответы

Rambler's Top100

© 1998-2014, Russian Money Pages